The Notion software processes and manages the data produced by the Notion headset which measures, tracks and monitors EEG brainwaves.
NotionJS is built with privacy and simplicity in mind. Our mission is to build the next major computing platform. A platform that learns from you. The first step in building this platform is to make applications that add value to people's lives.
We've created NotionJS to empower developers to build neuro-driven and accessible apps, quickly and easily.
We know some of the best apps will be written by the community, so we've open-sourced NotionJS to provide visibility and transparency to our users.
This documentation describes:
- How to authenticate, query, train, and use a Notion
- How to take advantage of Neurosity's NotionJS
- Where to find guides and code samples to help you get started
Jump right over to building your first:
What can NotionJS do?
Here are some examples of what you can achieve with NotionJS:
- Authenticate and access a Notion - Authentication
- Query device status - Info or Status
- Check signal quality - Signal Quality
- Peer into mental states of a person - Calm or Focus
- Train a new thought - Training
- Use a trained thought for control - Kinesis
How to use NotionJS?
Building a good application with NotionJS can take a lot of effort. Here is what each section of the API docs can help you with:
- Get Started teaches fundamental concepts for using NotionJS
- Guides includes in-depth guides on various NotionJS development topics, such as ethics and training.
- References contains exhaustive references for the NotionJS API.
Looking for help?
If you have questions for extension development, try asking on:
- Online community: There are general discussions and feature requests taking place here.
- Stack Overflow: There are no questions yet, but we hope to build a community-driven knowledge base using the
- Discord: Public chatroom for NotionJS developers. Some Neurosity team members chime in conversations.
- Knowledge Base: There are over a dozen articles for getting started and developing with NotionJS.
To provide feedback on the documentation, create new issues at Neurosity/notion-js. If you have NotionJS questions, or issues with the NotionJS API, please open new issues at Neurosity/notion-js as well.